Card For An Adorable Baby

I see a lot of attractive night sky and space kind of backgrounds that card makers have been sharing on their blogs and Instagram etc...and I really wanted to give it a try...once the background was ready I was unsure whether it needed to be a bit darker or not...and because I was going to make a baby card,I didn't want it any darker than this...

The card base is plain white and I have die cut the top layer from watercolour cardstock using the large rectangle cross stitch die....then I used Distress Inks to create the background...I have used the following inks - shaded lilac,wilted violet,blueprint sketch,seedless preserves and hickory smoke...I splattered some water and some white paint on this panel for effect...

I stamped the word 'adorable' right at the top and heat embossed it using silver embossing powder...I die cut the word baby using large alphabet dies - first from white cardstock and then from silver glitter cardstock and glued them together and placed them on the card...I also added a silver heat embossed sentiment banner that says 'Bundle Of Joy'...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the moon with sleeping baby,coloured it in and cut it out then placed it on the card...I added a few stars that I punched from silver glitter cardstock as well....

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,