Wonderful Magical Birthday Wishes

Most traditional Christmas stamp sets can only be used once a year but these days there is a lot of choice and some stamp companies have such greats sets which can be used for other occasions as well...so for my card today I have re-purposed the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairies stamp set and made a birthday card using it...

For the card base I have used a textured indigo coloured cardstock and die cut the top layer from watercolour paper using a pierced rectangle die...then using distress inks,I created a light background...I have used Shaded Lilac,Hickory Smoke and Spun Sugar Distress Inks...

I then stamped the berry branches with grey dye ink and coloured them in using Prismacolor pencils and also stamped the sentiment with Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed it using a gold embossing powder...

I stamped the fairy images on a separate piece of cardstock ,coloured them in and cut them out before placing them on the card...I have also used glossy accents on the fairy images...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,