Thank You For Your Hospitality

I made today's card using another lovely stamp set by Jane's Doodles called Home Sweet Home..I love the two house images and the apartment block...and there are so many possibilities with these kind of stamps...especially when you use them with other stamps and/or images...

The card base is plain white and I decided not to have a top layer for this card....what I did instead was die cut a bit of green cardstock and placed it at the bottom of the card...I stamped the sentiment on this section using black ink...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the images and coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir markers and applied a bit of sparkle on them as well...it looks beautiful in person...maybe you can notice a bit of shimmer in these houses...

After cutting out these houses and placing them onto the green die cut section,I thought this card need just a little bit of something...embellishments weren't working somehow so I simply stamped the sun directly onto the card and coloured it in using pencils as my markers would've shown through on inside of the card...

Thanks a lot for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,