Sending A Little Sunshine Your Way

I have made today's card specifically for entering in the Scrapbook Boutique February 2017 Challenge...I had so much fun making a card for the December 2016 challenge and was waiting for the challenges to restart in this year..

The moodboard this time has a lot of beach/summer pics with lots of yellows and blues...and I really don't have any stamps, images or dies for that theme so had to go through all my stamps and dies a few times to finally come up with this card....it would be a great card to send to cheer up a friend who is facing the harsh winter chill at the moment(while we have summers in Australia)...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

The card base is plain white and the top layer has been cut to size from watercolour cardstock...I then used the puffy cloud border dies and placed them on the top layer and embossed with them so they look like waves...I have used Salty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks to create the background on the top layer....

I stamped the sentiment on the top layer and heat embossed it using a copper coloured embossing powder...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I first stamped the seal image using Cool Graphite dye ink by Ranger and then re-stamped it using watermark ink and quickly heat embossed it using clear embossing powder...I also stamped the sun and cut it out as well....I placed the sun on the tip of the seal's nose to look like its balancing a ball...

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....you will find all the details of the challenge on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog...Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,