Nuts Over Bolts About You

Today I'm sharing a sweet and simple card that you can give to your loved one at Valentine's(yes...Valentines day is just 2 days away..!!) or at any other time you'd like to remind someone how much you love them...

As you can see...I have kept things fairly simple for this card...the card base and top layer are both made using Kraft cardstock...I then stamped the cute robot image,the sentiment and little hearts using watermark ink and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder...

I coloured in the robot and hearts using Prismacolor pencils and then brushed the image with my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen...

Thank you so much for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Labels: , , , , ,