Make A Wish - Ombre Watercolour Background

I saw this technique to create ombre watercolour background in December last year...most of you who follow Kristina Werner would remember the fabulous set of cards she made on Day 25 of her Holiday Card Series....and it has taken me this long to try it out...she has an excellent tutorial with her post and I was so happy with my results that I made two different ombre backgrounds but chose this  bright one to make a card with first...

I chose a white card base and followed Kristina's tutorial to create the ombre background on watercolor paper...and the watercolors I have used are Peerless watercolors....once the paint was dry,I splattered some metallic gold  paint on it....I love the shine from the gold paint...and finally I ran the top layer through my cuttlebug to emboss it...

I die cut the words 'make a wish' and a few stars using gold foil cardstock and placed them onto the card...

The little fairy has been stamped,coloured in,cut out and covered with a bit of glossy accents before being placed on the card as well...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,