Happy Valentine's Day..!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.- Lao Tzu

My card for Valentines is a really cute one using a stamp set by Jane's Doodles called Seamus...I just love the cute sheep images in this set...

I chose a vibrant orange cardstock for my card base and die cut watercolor paper using the cross stitch rectangle die to create the top layer...I then used distress inks to create a vibrant background for this card...the inks shades I have used are - picked raspberry,abandoned coral and mustard seed..

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the two sheep images before cutting then out and placing them onto the card...

The sentiment has been heat embossed using red embossing powder and I have used white Nuvo crystal drops to embellish this card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I made another quick card...and I have used metallic markers and a ruler to create the background...

The card base is made from gold cardstock and I have used black cardstock for the top layer....on the top layer,I created the pattern using some coloured metallic marker and then stamped hearts all over which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder...I have also splattered a bit of gold paint on it...

I then die cut a large heart from gold foil cardstock and then used the die cut inlay technique by Jennifer McGuire to add the sentiment on the gold heart...before adhering the heart to the card front,I added a bit of gold string under it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri




Labels: , , , , , , , ,