Flowers - Just For You

I am always amazed at all the unique results I get when I use distress inks with water....and my favourite technique is to use an embossing folder spritzed with water and used as a stamp on a panel sponged with distress inks...

For today's card I chose a pink card base and a distress watercolor paper top layer...I stamped the flowers and stems using black ink and then masked them using Pebeo drawing gum and a thin paint brush...

Once the gum was dry,I sponged in some distress inks to cover the background...the shades I have used are - seedless preserves,wilted violet,blueprint sketch,picked raspberry and spun sugar..I have then spritzed an embossing folder with water and stamped on the top layer...

It took a while to dry and after that I removed the gum and coloured in the flowers using Intense pencils and a waterbrush...

I placed the stamped sentiment on the card and I have used Nuvo crsytal drops to embellish this card...

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card...Have a blessed day today...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Labels: , , , , , ,