Faux Shaker Card

I love shaker cards and I have tried a lot of different ways to create them...they do take a bit of time,patience and planning so you can get a good result...so when I saw this card and tutorial last year the Houses Built Of Cards blog,I knew I had to try this one out..It's a fun and easy Faux Shaker Card and quite easy to make as well...

I have used a plain white cardstock card base and die cut green printed dsp for the first layer...I then die cut a frame using another green printed cardstock and cut out white cardstock a bit smaller than this frame...

On the white panel,I stamped the sentiment and the succulent image and coloured it in...I then applied some glossy accents and sprinkled lots of yellow and pink star sequins on it....had I used some sort of clear sequins etc,I would've been able to cover a bit of the stamped images as well...once the glossy accents was dry,I placed the frame on top and adhered this panel onto the card...

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Have a blessed day...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,