There's No Such Thing As Too Many Candles

Age is not how old you are,but how many years of fun you've had....and I completely agree with this quote...people who have fun in life are focused on living and not the number of years they've lived...I had made this card for a very jolly natured guy who just celebrated his 60+something birthday a little while back...

For the card base I chose a bright yellow textured cardstock and a black top layer...I then sponged in a few shades of blue distress inks on a separate piece of white cardstock and cut it out to create the  strips for the sunburst background....

Using the hillside border die I cut orange foil cardstock for the base and embossed it using the quilted WRMK next level embossing folder...I adhered it to the top layer and ran the top layer through my cuttlebug using the largest stitched rectangle die...it not only looks good but cut off all the excess paper without much effort...

I then stamped lots of candles from MFT Make a Wish Stamp Set and cut them out and placed them on the card...

Lastly,I stamped the sentiment using white pigment ink on a wide strip of black cardstock and placed it on the card...

Thank you so much for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,