Look Who's Turning Three

Going through all my printed cardstock,I found this one with a printed glitter strawberry pattern and decided to use it for making a cute birthday card for a 3 year old...

My card base is plain white and I have stamped a red dotty pattern on two sides of the card base before adhering the printed top layer on it...

Using the MFT Precious Polaroid dies,I die cut three Polaroid frames and saved the center section to stamp the images....once the cute kids in onesie images were stamped,I masked them and used distress inks to cover the rest of the background...

I stamped the sentiment and a speech bubble on the middle Polaroid frame and added a red heart sequin on the other two before placing them on the card....

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,