In Case You Didn't Know...

Sometimes even when you plan so much or try too hard,things don't go the way you want them to....but sometimes things fall in place so easily that you're left wondering if it actually happened...I had a rough idea about the card I'm sharing today but it came together so quickly and without any goof ups that I spent quite a bit of time after trying to see if I had done everything right or not.... :)

The card base is plain white and I have used watercolor paper for the top layer....first I sponged in some distress inks for the background and used green die ink to stamp the grass...I then die cut a few birch trees,used a bit of distress inks on them and laced them on the card...i also placed a couple of birds on the trees...

I stamped and coloured in the cute hedgehog images on a separate piece of cardstock,cut them out and then placed them on the card..I also stamped the sentiment above those two...

Thank you so much for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,