Celebrate & Enjoy Your Special Day - Two Cards

Today I'm sharing  two cards...and I think the only common thing with these two is that I have used coloured cardstock to create the card base for them...this year I really want to focus on getting my heat embossing a bit better(so I'm not scared of ruining my cards anymore)....and also want to practice using alphabet stamps to create my own messages on cards...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


For my first card base I chose a bright red card base and a white top layer....on the top layer,I used a stencil and some distress inks to print the dotted background - making sure I leave enough blank space at the bottom for the sentiment...

I stamped the large 'celebrate' word using Versamark ink and Avery Elle Big Greetings stamp set and heat embossed that using gold embossing powder...I also stamped a lot of stars and heat embossed them too...

Finally I added a border at the base of the top layer using red ink and a few gold star sequins to finish the card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

For my second card I chose and aqua green coloured card base and a watercolour paper top layer...I first stamped the large flower from Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set all around the edges of the cardstock and coloured them all in using Peerless watercolors....

I covered the center area with a greenish colour and stamped the sentiment using Mama Elephant Calli Letters alphabet stamps...I do need a lot more practice with these stamps....but they are one of the best ones I've used yet...

I couldn't decide how to embellish this card so I just used a metallic silver marker and added a few dots near the flowers..

                                 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look at my cards today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , , ,