The Merry Snowmen

It's summers in Australia at the moment and becomes a bit hard to imagine snowfall and snowmen at Christmastime...but there is no shortage of Christmas joy,celebrations and happiness in the holiday season here....all the primary and secondary school children will finish their school year in a weeks time and are looking forward to summer holidays before the new session/grade begins at the end of January...people and businesses had already started putting up decorations a month ago...

Today I'm sharing a cheerful card with three cute snowmen...the card base is plain lavender and I have die cut watercolour cardstock to size using the largest stitched rectangle die...then I used distress inks,water and a piece of acetate to smoosh the ink onto the top layer..I also splattered quite a bit of purple ink and set it adise to dry ...

Using the hillside borders die,I created three hills in various shades of blue and adhered them to the top layer...I stamped,coloured in and cut out the three snowmen and placed them on the card..

The sentiment has been stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed using a purple embossing powder...and finally I have used purple snowflake die cuts and a few rhinestones to embellish this card...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a great day ahead....Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,