Sending Joy - Shaker Card

When I tried out the word window shaker card earlier,I missed a couple of steps and wanted to try it out again....and what better than a Christmas card with some colourful sequins in the shaker...

Here is the link to the tutorial video by Therese Calvrid that inspired me to make this card - Word window Shaker Card

The card base is plain pink and the top layer is made from watercolour cardstock....using a pink distress ink and water on a small acetate sheet,I smooshed the colour onto the watercolour cardstock...

I die cut the word JOY from the top layer and adhered a piece of acetate under it...to create the shaker element I have used craft foam under the top layer...

Last time I forgot to add something contrasting at the base of the shaker element...thankfully this time I remembered and added a few strips of green glitter tape...to finish the shaker element,I simply added the sequins and adhered the top section to the card base...

I then die cut large deer from brown cardstock and adhered it to the card....I also stamped the rest of the sentiment on two pink banners and placed them onto the card...

To embellish the card I have used a few gold star sequins...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's a close up of the shaker section of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Have a blessed day...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,