Lots Of Smiles

I have recently bought a small bottle of Pebeo drawing gum in the hope that it will help me do better masking for certain projects like I have seen in a few tutorials by Kristina Werner....to begin with,I tried it out to create a snow background for today's card...

The card base is plain white and I have die cut watercolour paper to size for the top layer using a stitched rectangle die...I also die cut a small eyelet circle for the top layer.....I then carefully splattered the drawing gum on both using a thin brush and set it aside to dry completely which didn't take too long so I covered them with Twinkling H20 blue watercolour called Twilight...it really shines beautifully but I am unable to show it in this photograph...

Once the paint was dry,I was able to just rub off the gum using my fingers to reveal bright white spots that look like snow....the Xyron adhesive eraser works better for rubbing off this gum..

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and die cut the cute reindeer by Clearly Besotted....I also die cut a larger eyelet circle from white glitter cardstock for layering...

I heat embossed the sentiment on the top circle...placed it on top of the glitter layer and adhered them both to the top layer...and finally I placed the reindeer in place...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,