Happy Hedgehogs Wishing You A Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone....!!

Wishing you joy,happiness,peace and good health for today and throughout the coming year....from my home to yours...!!

I'm sharing my favorite card today..I used the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set from MFT for this card and used Christmas beanies from another stamp set to make them look Christmas-sy...

I chose a plain white card base for this card and die cut watercolour paper to size using cross stitched rectangle die...I then sponged in twisted citron,evergreen bough and candied apple distress inks on the top layer...I also splattered a bit of white watercolour on it....once dry,I ran it through my trusty old Cuttlebug using a WRMK next level embossing folder..

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the cute hedgehogs and their hats as well as a Christmas tree....I cut them all out and placed them on the card...

I stamped the banner style sentiment using blue ink and placed that onto the card as well....and to add a bit of bling I added some clear star sequins...

Hope you liked my card....it's  my last post for this year...I'm so thankful for your support and blog visits this year and am looking forward for your visits and continued support in 2017...

Cheers,
Pri


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,