Christmas Wishes For Your Home

Less than 10 days to Christmas now...hopefully everyone has their plans and presents sorted....last day of the school year for my girls today and they are eagerly looking forward to their summer holidays...and I know for a fact that once the holidays start,they will be waiting for their schools to reopen... :)

For today's card, I chose a plain white card base and a watercolour top layer...I then sponged in some salty ocean,mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch distress inks to create the background...I have used Versamark watermark ink and white embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment onto the top layer...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the various elements from the Avery Elle Chalet stamp set to create a home...I love how you can use various elements from this stamp set and create a lot of different looking homes...after colouring in all the elements and the Christmas tree,I placed them on my card...

To embellish this card I have used white Nuvo crystal drops..

I'm so glad you decided to stop by my blog today...Hope you will have a great day ahead..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,