Christmas Snow Globe - Card & Tag

Happy Christmas Eve...hope you are enjoying it...even if you don't celebrate Christmas,it is usually a holiday for most so is quite a happy and/or relaxing time..I always think of the emergency services employees like doctors,nurses,police,paramedics,fire fighters and such at this time and am always thankful for them as they work on the days everyone else are having a great time...

Today I'm sharing a card and a tag with the same theme....a snow globe..now when I made the card,I did not have the dies yet but I did use the shaker dies to create the tag...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

The card base is a very light aqua blue and I chose a foil print DSP by Stampin Up! for the top layer for a bit of a shiny background...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the snow globe,sponged in some distress inks for the background as well as Santa's sleigh,trees and snow...I stamped and coloured in the little houses on a separate piece of cardstock and added some glossy accents on it...I also used glossy accents on the stamped sentiment at the base of the snow globe...

To embellish this card I have used silver sequins in various sizes...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


I didn't get the coordinating dies for the snow globe stamp set but I did get the additional coordinating shaker die...although I didn't create a shaker snow globe in either of these projects..

I die cut a white base for the snow globe and a blue glitter panel for the background....another white die cut for the snow ground and a silver glitter outside frame on which I adhered the little ribbon loop for the tag...

I stamped and die cut the little birdies and added them to the card as well as the sentiment panel which I stamped on blue foil cardstock..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today...I'm most grateful for the your time...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,