Christmas Large Tag

A beautiful tag on a Christmas present always adds to the excitement....my younger daughter loves getting presents in big boxes...and a big present needs a large tag...so today I'm sharing the very first tag I have made for Christmas this year...and it's a large one..

The tag base has been die cut using watercolour cardstock and the largest tag die from the MFT die-namics traditional tags stax...I sponged in some distress inks for the background and sprinkled some water for effect...and once dry,I stamped the Christmas tree and snowflakes on the tag...

Using silver foil cardstock and two of the largest tag dies I created a frame for my tag...I also embossed it using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and adhered it to the tag...I embellished the tree using Nuvo crystal drops and the snowflakes using tiny blue rhinestones...

The sentiment was stamped on a separate piece of cardstock...I cut it out and used some foam tape to adhere it to the tag....and finally I added a silver ribbon to complete the tag...

Thank you so much for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,