Champagne Bottle Tag

Today I'm sharing a champagne bottle tag....I wanted something festive for the holiday season and yet nothing over the top as a great bottle of bubbly hardly needs to be 'dressed up'...

I started by cutting the tag base to size and then scored it at 2" from the top...I die cut the bottom section using a border die and also die cut out a circle from the top section...this will be slipped through the neck of the bottle to hold the tag...and just so this section doesn't tear easily,I added a stitched circle frame from gold cardstock to strengthen it...

I cut a white piece of cardstock slightly smaller than the tag base and die cut one end with the same border die and adhered it to the tag...I placed a chevron print die cut label on the tag and cut out a red tree from a Christmas printed cardstock and placed it on the label..

The sentiment has been stamped on a small gold label and I adhered a bit of gold string under the label before adhering it to the label...

Thank you for stopping by today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,