Word Window Card & Sentiment Backdrop Card

Continuing my technique learning theme from yesterday, I tried out two cards following tutorials by Jennifer McGuire....here are the results...

For my first card I followed her Word Window Card tutorial....I have used a lavender card base and a white top layer...I stamped the flower and leaves stamps on the top layer and coloured them in using Peerless watercolors....

I then used a Happy Anniversary word die and die cut the word on the top layer as well as the front of the card...I adhered a strip of acetate behind the top layer die cut area and then adhered the top layer to the card base...and the card was ready with a see through word element...

I have used a lot of clear sequins to embellish this card...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


For my second card I followed Jennifer's tutorial for creating Sentiment Backdrops...this is a great technique for creating cards with no layers....

On a white card base,I stamped the large cupcake stamp and coloured it in...I also stamped the sentiment using black ink just under the cupcake stamp...I then masked the cupcake and used green dye ink to repeatedly stamp the main sentiment on the card...I used my MISTI for this card as it makes the repeat stamping process much easier....

Then all I had to do was to remove the mask and embellish with a few green sequins and the card was ready...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my cards today...Have a happy and blessed day..!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , ,