Sending Love - Shaker Card

It's so exciting for me when I follow a great tutorial,learn a good technique and things turn out as they should....and that says a lot about the person who taught me how to create that particular item...one of the bloggers whose tutorials I love is Therese Calvrid (Lost In Paper blog) - her tutorials and excellent and her cards are fantastic....

To make today's card,I followed her tutorial from the last week of September in which she created a word shaker card...she has also recently created another card for a blog hop where she has used a similar technique...

Now,I'm not saying my card turned out superb and all that but what I learnt was an excellent technique....and hopefully I can make my next card using this technique a lot better...

I used a red card base(and forgot to add the washi tape in the background)...I used distress inks to create the background on the top layer and then followed Therese's tutorial to create the shaker card...I used a stamp to complete the sentiment...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the little girl image before cutting it out and placing it on the card...I have used Nuvo crystal drops to embellish the card..

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,