Say It With Flowers - Two Cards

Today I am sharing two cards....The first one is a simple thank you card with a lacy background and the second one has a very bright and colourful background....the one thing that both these cards have in common is that I have used border stamps to create the background...

For the first card I chose a dark pink card base and a white top layer....using a slate coloured ink I stamped the border image at the top and the bottom of the white top layer....the MISTI came in very handy at this point as I could easily re-stamp to cover any areas that got missed...

Using the same ink,I stamped the sentiment in the middle....then on a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the flowers using pink distress ink and the leaves using green...I sponged in the flowers and leaves with the same distress inks that I stamped them with...I cute these out and placed them on the card...

I have used a few pink sequins to embellish this card...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

My second card has a light mustard coloured card base and a bright yellow mat layer....the top layer is plain white and I have created a background using Clearly Besotted Basic Stripes stamp set and various colours of bright dye inks..

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the mason jar and flowers,coloured them in using Peerless watercolors and die cut them using the coordinating dies...I then placed these on the top layer...

I have stamped the sentiment on a strip of cardstock and placed it on the mason jar....and to embellish the card I have used blue sequins...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look at my cards today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,