Mood Board Inspiration - My Very First 2016 Christmas Cards

Today I'm sharing two cards that I made after being inspired by a mood board at the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge on its blog...I will be sharing all my other Christmas creations on my blog from December 01 as I've only just started on them... :)

This is my very first challenge blog entry...I have entered a few Facebook challenges before and keep thinking that I should participate in a few blog challenges too but never do...so finally today is the day when I start...wish me luck..!! 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

This is the mood board provided for the November Challenge...I loved the glittery blue and pink baubles....so I chose those colours to make my cards with .... 
                           
Scrapbook Boutique - Nov 2016 Mood Board Inspiration Challenge

For my first card I chose a Kraft cardstock card base and a plain white top layer...I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using gold heat embossing powder.....I then die cut the base of the ornament from the top layer and wrapped a gold string around the top..

In the cut out section,I placed a snowflake ornament which I have die cut using blue glitter cardstock and embellished them with gold pearls...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

My second card has a plain white card base...the top layer has been die cut from watercolour cardstock using a large rectangle stitched die....I then sponged in some spun sugar and pickled raspberry distress inks and splattered a bit of water for effect...

I created the top panel using pink glitter cardstock and mini scallop dies for the frame and a white base on which I have heat embossed the reindeer image...I added a few die cut snowflakes on the top layer before adding the panel on it...

I stamped the sentiment on a small white panel and layered it onto a small die cut scalloped rectangle...
Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's the link again for the blog hop and challenge post in case you'd like to see what everyone has created - Scrapbook Boutique Nov 2016 Challenge & Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping by and spending time on my blog today...Hope to see you again soon...Have a lovely day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,