Cards For Sweet Friends

Today I'm sharing two cards that I made with my sweet friends in mind...both cards are very different from each other....while the first one is quite bright and colourful,I tried colouring on kraft cardstock in the second card...

For my first card,I chose a blue card base and a white top layer...I stamped the paint splotches stamp in various colours on the top layer and then placed two die cut hot air balloons on it....I stamped the sentiment on a small piece of white cardstock and added a blue mat under it...finally I added some sequins to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

For the second card I chose a Kraft card base and top layer....I stamped the candy stamp repeatedly on the top layer to create the background and then coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir markers and a white gel pen....

Using the 'sweet' word die,I die cut it from white cardstock a few times and layered them before placing on the card...then on a blue foil banner,I stamped the rest of the sentiment and placed it above the die cut word....

I have used gold sequins to embellish this card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my cards today...Have a blessed day...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,