You Are My Sunshine

I have recently started following Therese on her blog called Lost in Paper....She also puts up great tutorial videos on some posts...and all her cards are absolutely fabulous....

For today's card I have followed her technique for the Distress Ink Penny Black Butterfly Panel...and in order to make my card a bit different from hers,I made two panels and used them on the sides rather than make one for the center...

So I started with a piece of white cardstock same size as my card front and used distress inks to colour in all of it..then using my Mini Misti and black Versafine ink I stamped the flowers first on the top layer and then directly onto the card front....I then stamped the sentiment... 

Then next step was to cut the top layer into 3 parts...I kept the middle one aside...on the other two,I adhered some craft foam before attaching it to the card front...and after adding a few sequins,my card was ready...

I really enjoyed making this card...It's very simple and quick to make and lookp good too...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,