The Golden Swans

Today's card has been one of those cards where I have constantly changed my mind about everything on it....but thankfully in the end it worked out....

The card base is made from a printed blue cardstock and the top layer is same size as the front of the card but I have used a cloud border die at the top...this was the only way I could think of to create the clouds and not have too many layers on this card...

I then stamped the swans on the top layer using Versamark ink and heat embossed them using gold embossing powder....I have sponged in some distress inks to create the water and grass around the swans...

The sentiment has been stamped using red dye ink and I have used a few sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for stopping by today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,