Thank You Card - Feathers Die Cuts Inlay Background

For today's card,I wanted to add a lot of die cuts to create the background but at the same time I didn't want the top layer to be bulky as I was planning to add a tag on the front....so I decided to inlay the die cuts and place them within the top layer...

I started with a brick red card base and die cut a tag using the same cardstock....I then cut a white top layer to size and randomly die cut various feather shapes and pulled out the die cut shapes leaving just the negative section...I used the same dies to die cut the feathers using a printed cardstock...then using a double sided adhesive sheet behind the top layer,I carefully inlaid the printed feathers in the empty spots of the negative top layer....I also adhere two thin strips of gold cardstock on the top layer before adhering it to the card base....

To get the tag ready,I die cut the word 'thank you' using gold foil card cardstock and placed it on the tag..I threaded a small piece of ribbon and placed a few gold sequins on the tag before adhering it to the card using a bit of  adhesive foam...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a great day ahead....!!

Pri


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,