Lawn Fawn Critters - Adorable Elephants

Today's card is bright and colourful....my favorite kind of card....I liked the elephant image from Lawn Fawn stamps so much that I decided to use my mini MISTI to create a mirror image for this card...coz what's better than one cute elephant..??Two cute elephants...!!  :)

The card base is plain pink and I have used watercolor cardstock for the top layer....I used pink and orange shades of distress inks to cover the top layer and then used an embossing folder and water spritzer (instead of stamp and ink) to create the background....once it was dry,I stamped the sentiment using black ink....

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the two elephant images then cut them out and placed them on the card...I also die cut a heart using red glitter cardstock and placed it behind the elephants' heads....finally I adhered a few silver sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,