Bright Birthday Shaker Card

I finally found a big pack of craft foam sheets at a craft store and the first thing I created using a foam sheet was a shaker card....I have made many shaker cards before using shaker pockets or layers of cardstock frames...using foam makes it a bit bulky but I feel that the shaker effect is the best as the sequins get a bit of a room to move around...and shake..!!.  :)  :)

Starting with a black cardstock base,I used a stitched rectangle die to create the top layer using watercolor cardstock...then after using a few shades of yellow and orange distress inks on the top layer,I spritzed the weave embossing folder with water and used it to stamp on the top layer...

I die cut a frame for the shaker element using a mini scallop rectangle die and yellow cardstock and a smaller rectangle frame using black foam....I placed the acrylic sheet between the foam and the frame and then put in a mix of sequins and stars....then I cut a black cardstock panel for the shaker backing...I attach a fairy to the black cardstock panel before closing the shaker with it...

Once the shaker was adhered to the top layer,I attached an orange banner with the sentiment heat embossed with white heat embossing powder...I also coloured in and cut out an image of a cute little boy and adhered it to the shaker....

I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,