Super Special Amazing Birthday

I love creating backgrounds for my cards and this one was quite fun....the best part was that it wasn't planned but still turned out great....I like things this way...sometimes too much planning takes all the fun away don't you think??

I started with a Kraft card base and a watercolor paper top layer...I first sponged the top layer lightly with some squeezed lemonade distress ink and splattered a bit of water on it for effect....once it was dry I used the negative section of the leaf die cut as a stencil and shabby shutters distress ink to print the leaves onto the top layer...

I placed the three die cut leaves onto the top layer and placed the coloured in and cut out image of Boris the Badger on top of the leaves....I stamped the sentiment using black ink and have used a few sequins to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Labels: , , , , , ,