Blessings For A Happy Life

Every time I see a Hibiscus flower, I'm reminded of a few of my science teachers who taught us the parts of a flower using this very flower...visual memory is usually so much stronger than just memorising something off a book and not understanding it much...it's great to see that most teachers nowadays teach with visual teaching aids and topic related experiments and excursions...

For today's card I chose a black card base and a watercolor paper for the top layer...I sponged a few different green distress inks and then splattered some water for effect...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the Hibiscus flowers and coloured them in using Peerless watercolors...once dry,I cut them out and placed them on the top layer and added a few die cut leaves as well...

I stamped the sentiment using black ink and placed a few clear sequins to embellish the card..

Thank you for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day today...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,