Birthday Wishes Cards

So I sat down with a rough sketch for a card but couldn't decide on what colours to use for the card base and top layer....I tried out two different combinations and here they are...

For the first card I have used a black card base and a lavender top layer and for the second card I used a purple card base and a white top layer...I then stamped the background flower image on lavender paper with black ink and on white paper with purple ink....I also attached a strip each of black and purple glitter cardstock on both the top layers...

The mini MISTI stamping tool made it so easy and quick to use the layering flower and leaves stamps from Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set...and once the stamping was done,I quickly cut them out and placed them on the card...The sentiment has been stamped on thin strips of cardstock and I have used a few orange and black sequins to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,