You're So Cool Card

These little animal stamps from Paper Smooches are so very cute and so much fun to create a quick card with...

For today's card I have used a bright yellow card base and a plain white top layer.....on a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the penguin and the hat and coloured them before cutting them out and placing them on the middle of the top layer using some adhesive foam......

I stamped a few snowflakes on the top layer using a light blue ink and the sentiment using black ink...I also added two glitter strips at the base of the top layer - one black and the other one silver...and I used tiny blue rhinestones to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,