You Are Awesome

For today's card,I chose the lily stamp from the Summer Flowers stamp set...I also decided to create a bright and colourful background for this card...

The card base is plain black and the top layer has is made from watercolour paper on which I created a background using Distress inks...I also spritzed a bit of water on it for effect..once the top layer was dry,I stamped the sentiment on it...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the lilies and coloured them in using Peerless watercolours....I then cut them out and placed them on the card...I have used clear sequins to embellish this card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I have also used Glossy Accents on the anther(stamen) of the lilies...Here's a close-up of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

P



Labels: , , , , ,