Wishing You Were Here

Whether you are a new to card making or just looking for ideas to try, Jennifer McGuire's blog is a great classroom for everyone...I have learnt so much from watching her tutorials and trying out the techniques she teaches...I watch all her videos even if I don't have the items she's using as she gives  out a lot of hints,suggestions and tips in her tutorials..

For today's card I followed her tutorial for Coordinating Die Masking technique...all I had to do was stamp the image directly onto the top white layer and then mask it off with a coordinating die cut...I sponged around and over it with distress ink and took off the mask....I then coloured in the image using my Spectrum Noir markers..

The top layer has been die cut using stitched rectangle die and after the sentiment was been stamped,I adhered it to the bright blue card base..I have also used a few clear sequins to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


I really like the white border around the image created by the masking...Here's a closer look at the stamped and masked image...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for visiting today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P

Labels: , , , , ,