Magical Birthday Wishes

It has been so much fun creating cards with the Avery Elle Pixie Dust stamp set...the little fairy images are super cute...and so easy to colour in...

For today's card I chose a plain white card base and top layer....I used a stencil and distress inks to print the background onto the top layer...I then die cut a rectangular frame using gold foil cardstock and placed it on the top layer...

The fairies have been stamped and coloured in on a separate piece of cardstock and then cut out and placed on the card....I have used a gold banner to stamp the sentiment and placed a few die cut stars as embellishments...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a close-up of my card...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a magical day..Happy crafting...!!

P




Labels: , , , , , ,