Geometric Background Thankyou Card

Not every crafter is always instinctive about colour combinations and it's ok...coz you don't have to be...most of us learn from experience and sometimes you can look at things like photographs,flowers,etc. and get inspired....my colour inspiration  for today's card was a stripy knit top that I bought recently... :)

The card base is textured dark grey cardstock...I created the background for the top layer by first applying iced spruce distress ink lightly all over and then using a stencil and mermaid lagoon distress ink to print the geometric background..

I have used silver foil cardstock to die cut the thank you word and placed it on the middle of the top layer...and to embellish the card I have used blue sequins and tiny blue rhinestones..

Thanks for visiting today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,