CTMH Animal Greetings Cards

Little animal stamps have become one of my favorites to make cards with these days...most of them come with witty or cute sentiments as well...the stamped set I used for today's cards is called Animal Greetings from Close To My Heart and has about 15 super cute animal stamps and the same number of 'punny' sentiment stamps..

I chose neutral shades to create the card bases and white cardstock for the top layer...I stamped the images and sentiment directly onto the top layer and later coloured them in using markers..I have used metallic sequins to embellish these cards...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a closer look at the sentiment and the images on the cards..



Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my cards today...Happy crafting...!!

P

Labels: , , ,