Bright Marigolds Birthday Card

Hmmmm....so are these Zinnia or Marigold flowers???I always thought they were Marigolds but some stampers have referred to them as Zinnias...I tried to look up the website of Inspired by Stamping for more details but they have removed the listing as these stamps are not being manufactured anymore...

On a black card base I have used a white watercolour paper top layer....I created a couple of masks for the flowers before I started stamping...I used black ink to stamp the flowers and the sentiment and while the masks were still in place,I used green inks to stamp the leaves...

I used Peerless watercolours to colour in the flowers and a few gold sequins to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated
Summer Flowers by Inspired by Stamping

Labels: , , , ,