Birthday Pansies Card

Winters are officially ending in Australia today so Spring starts tomorrow...yaaayyy.....what's not to like in spring....longer days,lovely weather,lots of flowers everywhere,icecreams,the beach....

For today's card I have used vellum paper and gold embossing powder for the pansy flower and leaves from the Summer Flowers stamp set and I just loved the results....

I used a plain black card base and a very light blue top layer,which I have die cut using the stitched rectangle die...Using Versamark ink I stamped the pansy and leaf stamp repeatedly on a sheet of vellum paper and heat embossed them using gold heat embossing powder...

Before cutting out the flowers and leaves,I coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir markers...I reversed the flowers and leaves and coloured on the back side instead of the front as the markers might spoil the heat embossing...

I stamped the sentiment using white pigment ink on a black strip of cardstock and placed it on the top layer and placed the flowers below it and just one flower above...I have also used a few purple sequins to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's a close up of the card...hope you like it as much as I do...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , ,