Thank You Card

To create today's card,I have just used a small stencil and two Distress mini inkpads and I really loved the result so I decided not to add too much to the card to keep the background as the hero of this card...

The card base is a plain green and I have used white cardstock to create the top layer....first,I covered the top layer lightly with bundled sage distress ink...and then I used the stencil and shabby shutters distress ink to print the pattern randomly...I adhered a thin strip of black glitter cardstock on one side to the top layer...

The sentiment has been die cut using black cardstock and I have used green glitter sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting...Have a wonderful day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,