PS Woofers And Tweeters - Friends Card

Today's card has my favourite image from the Paper Smooches Woofers and Tweeters stamp set....this little dog is very very cute...

The card base is plain white and the top layer has been die cut from white cardstock using the stitched rectangle die....I then stamped the wood grain border die repeatedly with Java Bean dye ink to cover the top layer....I then used distress inks to colour in the background...the sentiment is stamped and heat embossed using white heat embossing powder...

I then stamped,coloured in and cut out the image of the cute dog and the little pup and placed them at the base of the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...!!!

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,