PS Woofers And Tweeters - For My Best Pal

I'm sure I will be using the Paper Smooches Woofers And Tweeters stamp set quite a lot but for now this is the last of the 6 cards that I have made using it....I have spent a bit of time on this card and created the colourful background for this card using distress inks and a fun technique taught by Jennifer McGuire called - Masked Stripes

The card base is plain orange and the top layer is white on which I have created the stripes using distress inks...I then die cut three polaroid frames from white cardstock and stuck them together and used a photo sleeve to create the shaker element which I placed behind the polaroid frame....

The sentiment is stamped directly on the polaroid frame....I have cut out a coloured in image of the cute dog and placed a few presents on the tip of its nose and placed these on top of the shaker pocket....

I really like how the colourful stripy background turned out....hope you do too...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,