PS Woofers And Tweeters - A Birdie Told Me

I am quite happy to share today's card with you....this card has been added to my very small list of cards where everything went as planned....it is the 5th card I made using the Paper Smooches Woofers and Tweeters stamp set...

The card base is plain green and the top layer is plain white...on the top layer I have used mowed lawn distress ink to create the grass and salty ocean distress ink and a cloud mask to create the clouds...I then stamped the sentiment and the road strip using black ink...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped coloured in and cut out the dog,bird and fire hydrant images and placed them on the card...and the card was ready...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , ,