Hugs & Kisses Card

I have seen a lot of card makers add white die cuts on a a white base and wanted to give that a try today....I even surprised myself with my own patience with this project and the neatness of end result.... :)

The card base is a plain blue and the mat layer is a stripy dark pink and white printed paper...the top layer is plain white and I have die cut the words 'hugs & kisses' twice using the same white cardstock and placed them carefully on the top layer...

I then die cut the XOXO using a very bright red cardstock and placed it near the base of the top layer...and placed a coloured in and cut out image of a little girl and a small dog next to it as well as a little birdie perched above one of the O...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,