Cutie & Cupcake Birthday Card

I had planned today's card as a tag but I decided to make it into a card.....and the best thing about small cards is that they can also be used as gift tags as well.....

I have used Kraft cardstock for the card base and die cut it using the largest of the labels one die by Spellbinders making sure that I leave a small section uncut so that the card front is still attached to the back...

I then used the smaller two dies to create layers.....the middle layers is die cut from gold glitter cardstock and the top layer from Kraft cardstock which I have embossed using the seeing spots embossing folder....

On a separate piece of card stock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the cupcake and little boy image and placed them on the card...I then stamped the sentiment on a small gold banner and placed it on the cupcake....finally I added a few tiny colourful rhinestones to decorate the card...

Thanks for visiting...Have a great day ahead....Happy crafting..!!


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,