Colourful Chevron Birthday Card

After watching a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire,I have been quite inspired to use stencils and inks a lot more to create unique backgrounds for my cards...

The card base is made using plain pink textured cardstock and the top layer is plain white....I first covered the top layer with iced spruce distress ink and then used a chevron stencil and a lot of brightly coloured distress inks to print the pattern onto the top layer...

I die cut the word happy using the same cardstock as the card base and stamped the word birthday onto blue foil card stock and placed the sentiment on the top layer....

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped,coloured in and cut out the image of the little girl and placed it near the base of the top layer...I have used blue sequins to embellish the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,