Sail Away With Me Card using Cre8tive Hands Digi

Hello and welcome...today I'm sharing a card I made using a digi created by the very talented Michelle Kierznowski...

For this card I have used this sweet digi called Sail Away....the card base is a plain light blue textured cardstock....I have printed the image and sentiment on a white cardstock and then used the stitched rectangle die to create the top panel for the card....

I coloured in the image using Spectrum Noir markers and the card was almost ready...but I wanted to make it a bit more attractive so I added a lot of small blue sequins on the outline of the three large waves......

I also placed a few sequins on the white space near the waves and left the rest of the white space blank...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's the link for Michelle's blog - Cre8tive Hands....Due to personal reasons,Michelle has closed down her Etsy store and the challenge blog...I wish her all the very best...she has decided not to sell at the moment but you can still find freebies for personal use from her on her blog...


Thanks for stopping by today...Hope your day ahead is wonderful and blessed...!!

P

Labels: , , , ,